Information sessions provide you the opportunity to come to campus to help educate students face-to-face about your company or organization. These meetings allow you to discuss your organization, your recruiting process, your field in general, and meet and network with interested students.
If you are planning to conduct interviews on campus and host a company information session we would strongly recommend that you submit your request for information session space first and schedule your interview dates once you have received your information session confirmation message.
If you are interested in reserving space OR posting your event, please follow these instructions HERE (Adobe PDF file). If you have any questions or need assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
Procedures for Requesting and Reserving Space For Your Information Session
Printable View (Adobe PDF file)
With this new way to publish your event you will be able to provide more detailed information:
- Company Name
- Information Session Title
- Info session Content/Details/Program
- Flyer and/or Company website
- Targeting you audience: Desired Major, Degree & Class Level and Work Authorization
How to reserve and publish your Information Session:
- Reserve the SPACE for your information session at: http://www.ssc.gatech.edu/node/26
- After confirmation and payment, collect the “Student Success Center Payment Reservation Number.” This number can be found in the invoice received from: Cuyler.Beall@ssc.gatech.edu
- Using the “Student Success Center Payment Reservation Number.” Logon in your CareerBuzz account and complete the information session publication form by clicking “Add New” under the EVENTS tab
- - Your event will be advertised campus-wide in our CareerBuzz recruiting system and on our C2D2 website
- - All changes (date, time, cancelations) MUST be submitted to: Cuyler.Beall@ssc.gatech.edu
- - To minimize conflict and maximize student attendance, OCR Employer Information Sessions are held after 5:00 PM.
- - Any catering must be arranged by the organization. Please see our list of approved caterers at: http://www.ssc.gatech.edu/node/65
Note: Please note that you MUST have your space/room/theatre/suite confirmation before you can publish you event. C2D2 will not be responsible for incorrect information or space/room/theatre/suite that are not confirmed by the Student Success Center Building.
Company Information Session Boxes Mailing Address:
Attention Richard South
Georgia Tech Center for Career Discovery and Development
219 Uncle Heinie Way
Atlanta, GA 30332-0105
*Please make sure your Company Name & Date of Information Session is somewhere visible on your boxes/materials.
**NOTE - If you need something shipped back to your company, the presenter/recuiter will have to repackage the boxes and order a pickup for the following business day. We do not provide packaging supplies.