TECHNICAL ANALYST CO-OP: LEARN THE PROCESS OF PATENT APPLICATIONS
A career exploration and recruitment opportunity for undergraudate and graduate students.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2017 by 11:59 p.m.
CareerBuzz posting #127288
Starting Term: Spring 2018
Location of Work Terms
Wolfe-SBMC - Washington State Office
(116 Pacific Avenue, Suite 300, Spokane, WA 99201)
Work is generally performed in-office, though remote work is possible.
Wolfe-SBMC (SBMC) is a patent and technology law firm serving leading global companies and specialize in intellectual property, including patent preparation and prosecution, as well as technology counseling and negotiations. Wolfe-SBMC has worked with America’s leading Fortune 500 companies and fast growing privately held companies and venture capital firms. This award-winning law firm has a commitment to its clients, its community and its team members. A co-op at Wolfe-SBMC offers you the unique opportunity to gain practical experience in intellectual property (IP) law and patent applications, essential skills for patent agents and IP prosecuting attorneys, before you graduate. http://wolfe-sbmc.com/
Georgia Tech Pre-Law
This co-operative education opportunity is a partnership between the Georgia Tech Pre-Law Advising Program, which is part of the Pre-Graduate and Pre-Professional Team (PGPP) in the Center for Career Discovery and Development. www.career.gatech.edu
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must be a current, active Georgia Tech student when applying
- Must be a current, active Georgia Tech student throughout every co-op semester
- US Citizenship or Permanent residency
- Undergraduate or graduate student
- Be enrolled full-time in the spring or fall before your first work term
- Have at least three semesters school (non-work) terms remaining after 1st work term
- Majors: aerospace engineering, biomedical engineering, chemical engineering, civil engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, nuclear engineering, computer science, physics