2013 GT INTERNSHIP & CO-OP FAIR
Georgia Tech Internship & Co-op Fair
January 29 & 30, 2013
10:00am - 4:00pm
Information for Students
Preregistration for the Georgia Tech Internship & Co-op Fair is not required. Please bring your buzzcard for onsite registration. Business attire is required for this fair.
Participating Companies - Tuesday, January 29th
Participating Companies - Wednesday, January 30th
Information for Employers
**REGISTRATION IS CLOSED and NO REFUNDS CAN BE MADE AFTER DECEMBER 6**
The Georgia Tech Internship & Co-op Fair provides an excellent opportunity for you to meet with Georgia Tech undergraduate and graduate students from all degree levels and majors.
We are pleased to announce that the Annual Internship & Co-op Fair is now sold out and we are no longer adding companies to our wait list! Thanks to those who have registered to join us. For those who were unable to register please consider participating in our Virtual Career Fair scheduled for February 12-13, 2013. For more information and registration details please go to: http://gatech.careereco.net/
Internship & Co-op Fair Itinerary:
Recruiter Check-in & Set-up: 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Welcome/Overview: 9:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
Fair opens to students: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Lunch: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Fair ends: 4:00 p.m.
Coffee, water and soft drinks will be provided throughout the day
If your company chooses to ship display materials in advance, all materials must be delivered to Cherry Convention no later than Wednesday, January 23, 2013, at the following address:
3866 Oakcliff Industrial Court
Atlanta, GA 30340
PLEASE NOTE SHIPPING INFORMATION:
All display materials must arrive at Cherry Convention Services no later than Wednesday, January 23, 2013. No freight will be accepted on Saturday or Sunday. Cherry Convention Services will not be accepting any freight December 24, 2012, through January 2, 2013.
Return of Displays/Materials after the Fair:
Prior to your visit, please make all necessary shipping arrangements with your Carrier including pre-paid return labels for each package. Provide your Carrier with the following address where your packages can be picked up for return to your company.
Georgia Institute of Technology
Student Center Ballroom
350 Ferst Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30332-0447
NOTE: All packages to be returned must be picked up by your Carrier on/or before 6:00 p.m. that day.
Venue Amenities & Guide
• We will provide one 6’ long table, furnished with 2 chairs and 1 table cover.
• Electrical outlets are not available
• We are not permitted to attach anything to the walls of the Student Center Ballroom
• All Displays must be self-standing and within the following dimensions: 8’ long x 3’ deep x 8’ high
We encourage all recruiters to stay at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center because continuous shuttles will run from Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center to the Student Center during each day of the Internship & Co-op Fair. The Georgia Tech Hotel is located on the corner of 5th Street and Spring Street in Midtown Atlanta, Atlanta, GA. The hotel's telephone reservation numbers are 404-838-2100 or 866-395-1376 and website http://www.gatechhotel.com.
Other Nearby Hotels:
Regency Suites Hotel
975 West Peachtree St
Atlanta, GA 30309
Atlanta Midtown Renaissance
866 W Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
Company representatives may park in the visitor’s lot next to the Georgia Tech Student Center (Venue site). One complimentary Parking Pass per company will be provided during check-in on 3rd floor, Student Center Ballroom. Parking is limited and we ask that you carpool as much as possible.
Directions from North I-75/85:
1. Take Exit #249D (Spring Street, West Peachtree Street).
2. At the top of the exit ramp, go through the first intersection (Spring Street).
3. At the next intersection (West Peachtree), turn left.
4. Continue on West Peachtree for approximately one block and turn left onto North Avenue.
5. Cross over the interstate and Techwood Drive.
6. Continue on North Avenue approximately two blocks to Cherry Street. Turn right onto Cherry Street.
7. Go to the stop sign and turn left onto Ferst Drive.
8. Go down Ferst Drive past the Student Center parking lot on the right. Park in Visitor 3 just past the Student Center Visitor Lot (on your right), or return to the Student Center lot (Visitor 2) if Visitor 3 is full.
Directions from South I-75/85:
1. Take Exit #249D (North Avenue).
2. At the top of the exit ramp, turn right onto North Avenue.
3. Cross Techwood Drive (the first light) and continue on North Avenue to Cherry Street and make a right.
4. Make a left onto Ferst Drive.
5. Follow Ferst to Visitor Parking Area, the first right after the Student Center Parking Deck Area.
GPS Directions for the Georgia Tech Student Center:
The GPS address for the Georgia Tech Student Center is 350 Ferst Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30332.